So I decided to create a nice simple salad when I came across this wonderful cooking blog that has a recipe for a Ginger Steak Salad. Here's the funny part, I had every single ingredient that this recipe needed in my kitchen! I even found several different kinds of cooking oil in my pantry such as peanut oil, grape seed oil, corn oil, sesame oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil, and many more.
Anyhow, back to my story. I made this salad and it is one amazing summer salad. You can taste the ginger, the garlic and the sweetness of the steak. If you're a fan of Ginger, you my friend should give this try.
Anyhow, back to my story. I made this salad and it is one amazing summer salad. You can taste the ginger, the garlic and the sweetness of the steak. If you're a fan of Ginger, you my friend should give this try.

No comments:
Post a Comment