I usually never post about my private life. I feel like there is no need to. Why should I? My blog is about Food, Fashion and medicine. This past week was my bday. I turned 24 on Nov. 4th and my friends and family made it a wonderful night for me to celebrate!
I got a dress from Tatyana Merenyuk at Red Doll. What I love about this designer is that each collection she puts out and if you want to purchase something from you she will communicate with you. She makes her dresses according to your measurements!! I also loved her customer service, she responded to every email I sent within an hour and she is so sweet. The dress came in a clear bag with a red ribbon wrapped around it and the red doll icon sticking out. It was beautiful and it made me not even want to open the dress in but then I thought OH MY GOODNESS ITS THE DRESS I HAVE TO OPEN IT! The dress even came out with a lovely personalized card from the wonderful designer Tatyana. Ahhhh I was and still am in heaven when I think about it. My little cousin Luke helped me open the bag and oh my it is beautiful and stunning.

On my special day this dress made me feel extra special. Women, Girls, Men and boys all loved this dress....Thanks to all my family and friends who made my bday night special. You're the best!

No comments:
Post a Comment