I've been glued to embellished tights thanks to the past runway shows from this past fall. From Zac Posen to Miu Miu I have seen these everywhere on the runway. I decided to create my own embellished tights that scream out my name when people see them but since school makes up my life I haven't had enough time till recently... I went to the local store and bought a pair of black tights, sequenced jewels, fabric glue, and bows made out of ribbons. After gluing the jewels to the tights I glued the bows on the side of the tights(a little bit above the ankle) and it turned out to be fabulous. It took me about 2 days to complete this look due to me studying and being busy with school.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Embellished Tights
I've been glued to embellished tights thanks to the past runway shows from this past fall. From Zac Posen to Miu Miu I have seen these everywhere on the runway. I decided to create my own embellished tights that scream out my name when people see them but since school makes up my life I haven't had enough time till recently... I went to the local store and bought a pair of black tights, sequenced jewels, fabric glue, and bows made out of ribbons. After gluing the jewels to the tights I glued the bows on the side of the tights(a little bit above the ankle) and it turned out to be fabulous. It took me about 2 days to complete this look due to me studying and being busy with school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I think they look super chic!
ReplyDeleteLuke ate one of your pearls...
ReplyDeleteYou can actually order it at my cousin's store in Moore. The restaurant/market is called 'Dong-a' also, you can get it at the Korean markets frozen. It is sooo good!!
ReplyDelete