Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tiffany Blue Cupcakes!

My mother threw a party on Mothers day and since we have our little cousins staying with us, I decided to make cupcakes as the desert. I made Vanilla Cupcakes with Tiffany Blue icing and used the pearl sprinkles for the adults while I used the normal sprinkles for the kids to eat.

Those who know me understands how much I love presentations so when I was at Michaels I came across these beautiful Cupcake boxes and immediately thought after the partiers eat lunch they might be too full and I can just pack the cupcakes in the boxes so they can take them home. As the party was in process I decided to hand out the cupcakes and then people were starting to tell me that they were full and that's when the cupcake boxes came in handy! I placed the cupcakes in the boxes and right before the partiers left I made sure to hand them the cupcake boxes and they simply adored it!


1 comment:

  1. OMG! I eat with my eyes first (I guess it comes with being a female?) and can't eat the food if it's ugly so, those cupcake boxes just made those cakes 200x better!

    ReplyDelete