I love OPI nail polish. One of the reasons why I love their nail polishes is because of the brush. It's wide enough to finish off one nail at a time and because I'm an impatient person it works well for me! For sometime now OPI has an Indian collection out and one
of the colors I love is called Keys to my Karma. It goes well with my skin tone and I get compliments on the color every time I paint my nails this color. As a child, I remember being on a long flight from London heading to India and there was a woman laying down sleeping with her feet exposed outside of the chair she was laying down on. I couldn't see her face but she had the most beautiful red nail polish I have ever seen on her toes. I sat in my chair admiring the red nail polish and realizing I have never seen such a sight in my life(I was barely 6 years old and never noticed anything!) Every since then I've had an obsession with the color red(for nail polish) that always stuck with me. Who ever that woman is, I want to say THANK YOU!
I honestly believe the color red goes with any skin tone and that's why red is a popular color like just the color Black. Even Valentino believes the color red suites all women in every
skin tone, if he didn't then he wouldn't have created his own color red called Rosso Valentino.
And who says the color of Blood is disgusting? Tell that to me and my Yorkie...Arthur; King Arthur.
I honestly believe the color red goes with any skin tone and that's why red is a popular color like just the color Black. Even Valentino believes the color red suites all women in every
skin tone, if he didn't then he wouldn't have created his own color red called Rosso Valentino.And who says the color of Blood is disgusting? Tell that to me and my Yorkie...Arthur; King Arthur.

No comments:
Post a Comment