Last night this was my dinner. Grilled shrimp, grilled chicken leg and potatoe salad. Of course before I ate my dinner I had a herbal salad with feta crumbled cheese and Italian dressing. I like eating healthy and I eat in portions. Of course I didn't finish this all at once but I did finish this meal in 4 hours. I like to take my time, savor my food and just enjoy myself eating. I also stop when I'm full...something a lot of people don't do. I wish people would stop eating when they're full and eat the rest of their food later so they can maintain a healthy life-style and enjoy the great things in life...such as relaxing and enjoying your life.
Herbal salad with feta cheese and Italian dressing.

Grilled shrimp, grilled chicken leg and potatoe salad.

Herbal salad with feta cheese and Italian dressing.
Grilled shrimp, grilled chicken leg and potatoe salad.

some people can't detect when we're full!
ReplyDelete