This morning, I headed over to church and to my surprise after church the Ladies working with the little kids had a bunch of cookies and were handing it out to the adults. I quickly grabbed 2 cookie goody bags, one for myself and one for my little cousin Luke. I quickly fell in love with how simply and yet how elegant the goody bag looked. In the clear goody bag was 2 chocolate chip cookies and 4 mini tootsie rolls all wrapped in Green and Pink strings. Oh my! How creative and yet SO simple!


Majority of the time my mind is racing like a 4 year old child having a sugar high so I never have time to sit back and think about the small elegant things that can come out fabulous. After viewing the goody bag I felt happy and joyful. Ahhh cookies, who doesn't love cookies in a goody bag? I know, I do :)
Majority of the time my mind is racing like a 4 year old child having a sugar high so I never have time to sit back and think about the small elegant things that can come out fabulous. After viewing the goody bag I felt happy and joyful. Ahhh cookies, who doesn't love cookies in a goody bag? I know, I do :)

No comments:
Post a Comment