Look, I love the lobby bar for several reasons. Let me list them, it's the Service, the Food, The atmosphere and every time I leave the lobby bar I leave as a full satisfied customer. Will Rogers would be very proud of what the owners of the Lobby Bar did to that Theater.
Every time I'm at the Lobby Bar I order a fillet with sauce(I'm too busy eating to ask what's in it) that has capers in it. I also order a house salad with Japanese dressing and I just love to eat it all up!
This is one dish I will never take home because I will finish it in an hour or so. You see, I eat in a French manner. I eat in small portions and I like to take my time to eat. It's how I was raised and so far it has stuck with me into adult-hood(23 is adult hood, right?) Whenever I go out to eat I always take a "to go" box because after a while I get full and take it home. If I'm with friends they yell out on who gets first dibs. I must admit, it is entertaining to see the people around me yell "Pass that over here!" I really believe Friends were put on earth because God wants us to know that we will always be taken care of. Either way, if you are ever in OKC you must definetly go to the Lobby Bar. That place is a must and sometimes they even have jazz bands that play. You can eat your food and listen to wonderful music that will take you back to New Orleans.

No comments:
Post a Comment