Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lord Winston Avery Thomas III


We got Winston almost 2 1/2 years ago through a breeder and the first time I saw his picture I fell in love. He looked like a little e woke and I couldn't imagine my life without him. Yes, I know that sounds insane but it's true. The breeder put the name Avery for him and when we got Winston we couldn't let that name go so when we named him we decided he should be Lord Winston Avery Thomas III. He goes by Winston, Winstonion, Chonion or Wyn-Stan(Jamaican Accent)

We have decided to breed him and now I'm on the hunt to breed Winston. He is 4lbs and is so beautiful that every where I take him people are drawn to him. I also believe it's his personality too. He is very chill and doesn't give a crap about anything unless you say the word "Treat, Hungry or Spanking"

Here are some pictures of Winston from when he was a puppy and now to adult-hood. I get emotional thinking about what will happen to me when he passes away or if Jesus comes back and doesn't take my dogs with Him. Either way I am on a mission to breed Winston because I believe his beauty must be passed on. I could either breed him or clone him but for now I will breed him.


Winston at 8 weeks old....



Winston at 16 weeks....



And Winston when he reached Adult Hood...


He use to have that dark blue but then one day we took him the groomers and he came back silver. Every since then he has been silver and I just love that about him. It makes him different and I love different because different is always associated with being unique.

This is how Lord Winston Avery Thomas III looks like now....

4 comments:

  1. is there an online yorkie matrimonials site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have the cutest dog ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is the most awesome dog of all-time!

    ReplyDelete