Earlier this year I was watching Grindhouse DEATH PROOF by Quentin Tarantino and in the scene where Vanessa Ferlito is dancing you will see two girls in the background wearing Converse High-Top
shoes. I immediately decided I need to have a pair because I barely see them around anymore! So then about a month ago, I custom made my shoes at Converse.com and I can say that I absolutely love these shoes!
As you all know I love pink(always have and always will) and I figured black would be the best color because it goes with any color out there and I could always wear it with anything.
As a kid growing up my mother use to call me Vavaa(Va- Vaa) and its a name she still calls me till this day. Sometimes she will tell my buddies to call me that but I get a little annoyed by it. Oh well, at the end of the day its my nick name and I'm OK with that!

When I was custom making my shoes, I saw that converse has a section where you can also include a custom ID and I choose Vavaa. The name that my mother uses for me as a nickname...which I adore.
I believe everyone should have a pair of shoes they custom made because at the end of the day it's definitely yours.


As you all know I love pink(always have and always will) and I figured black would be the best color because it goes with any color out there and I could always wear it with anything.
As a kid growing up my mother use to call me Vavaa(Va- Vaa) and its a name she still calls me till this day. Sometimes she will tell my buddies to call me that but I get a little annoyed by it. Oh well, at the end of the day its my nick name and I'm OK with that!
When I was custom making my shoes, I saw that converse has a section where you can also include a custom ID and I choose Vavaa. The name that my mother uses for me as a nickname...which I adore.
I believe everyone should have a pair of shoes they custom made because at the end of the day it's definitely yours.

omg so cute! i love them!!
ReplyDelete