Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Green Goodies Cupcakes!!

About a week ago I was reading the OKC Gazette on up and coming events, well in the gazette they talked about a cupcake bakery that was going to open and that they would specialize in Vegan and Organic cupcakes. I loved the idea but since it didn't open yet I didn't bother to mark it on my calendar.

Yesterday, I went to Blue7 to buy some items and they had a batch of cupcakes there, while looking through the cupcakes the young man told me about Green Goodies cupcakes. I immediately knew what he was talking about and was surprised because HOW COULD I FORGET?! I LOVE CUPCAKES!!!!!!!

Anyhow, after leaving Blue7 I immediately went to Green Goodies By Tiffany and yes, I fell in love. The pastry is the best pastry I have ever tasted and it was wonderful. I now know how my Yorkies feel like when they get a treat. You just want MORE AND MORE.

I ordered a Hostess cupcake and it was so yummy I felt like a Fat Kid in a Cupcake Store. I also got a strawberry cupcake and I hate strawberry's. Okay no I lied. I only like strawberry martinis and strawberry the fruit, anything else strawberry I hate(milkshakes,ice cream, strawberry milk, etc.) This strawberry cupcake is amazing, I simply couldn't get enough of it. While I was eating the cupcake the Michael Jackson song was singing in the background in my mind "can't stop till you get enough, can't stop till you get enough" and I was just simply in...Heaven.

IF you are ever in the OKC area please check out Green Goodies by Tiffany(Tiffany is the owner and comes up with the recipes all on her own.) Now, I don't know who Tiffany is but whoever she is I'm glad she decided to open this Cupcake Shop because people like me are very loyal to those who know how to bake Pastrys.

2 comments: