skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New Favorite Item: Wrigley's Extra
I have another confession to make to everyone. I'm an addict. I love gum. I'm all about chewing gum but one thing I hate is that the flavor never lasts longer than an hour. So the other day I see this pack of gum laying around and I decide to try it out. My brother also tried it out(he bought it) and he said he was in class for 3 hours and the gums taste didn't even wear off. Now this is my kind of chewing gum!

I tried this gum and sure enough my brother was right, even after 3 hours the flavor of the gum didn't wear out and to make it better the gum comes in the long silver wrappers like they use to back in the 90s. Ahhh the silver wrapper brings back many memories of being a child. Oh my, how I long for my Childhood.
P.S. Yes, that is the DVD Bandidas and yes that is Penelope Cruz. Those who are males and are viewing my blog can view a little eye-candy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment