So I went to the store to buy ingredients for Shrimp Scampi and when I got home I was tired so my mother decided to make Shrimp-stir fry with rice.
This is how she created this yummy meal.
1. My mom warmed up the canola oil in a skillet.
2. Then she added mustard seed then waited till it popped.
3. After it popped she added sliced onions then started sauteing them
4. In the middle of sauteing them she added turmeric powder and salt.
5. Then she added in sliced potatoes and summer squash with a dash of black pepper.
6. At last she added the cooked shrimp and mixed it all up. In the end it was beautiful!
It took her under 30 minutes to cook this deliciously meal and it was Yummo! I love my mother's cooking, yes my mom can out cook your mother.
This is how she created this yummy meal.
1. My mom warmed up the canola oil in a skillet.
2. Then she added mustard seed then waited till it popped.
3. After it popped she added sliced onions then started sauteing them
4. In the middle of sauteing them she added turmeric powder and salt.
5. Then she added in sliced potatoes and summer squash with a dash of black pepper.
6. At last she added the cooked shrimp and mixed it all up. In the end it was beautiful!
It took her under 30 minutes to cook this deliciously meal and it was Yummo! I love my mother's cooking, yes my mom can out cook your mother.

it sure sounds easy, and that's not usually the case with indian recipes i've seen and tried
ReplyDeleteLooks delish!!! Maybe your mom can outcook my mom, but can your grandma outcook my nana? Methinks not!
ReplyDeleteThis stir-fry looks yummy and full of flavors! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete