Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sushi in Dallas!

Look, I love Dallas. Why? Because they have everything there and I simply can't get over their techno radio station. I love techno dance music and my friends make fun of me all the time because they hate it but here I go dance, dance the night away.Sometimes I dance by myself with my dogs and we just have a blast. Okay, back to the blog. While, I was in Dallas(restaurant is in Plano but anyhow) my cousin took me to a mom and pop sushi restaurant called Sushi Sakana which was simply amazing!
Justify Full
One thing I loved was their ginger salad dressing and the reason why I adored it is because of the color. It was a deep maroon color instead of the typical orange and it tasted so GREAT! I simply loved it!! On top of that the house salad I ordered 2 rolls and it was amazing. Yes, I forgot the names of the rolls that I ordered but either way it was yummy! If you are ever in the Dallas-Plano area you need to visit Sushi Sakana because that place is spectacular!
I also loved the way they designed the orange when they gave it to us right before we had our desert. Oh how I love to clean my palate right before desert!



For desert they had fried batter which covered vanilla ice cream and it was cut in pieces just like a sushi roll. Yummo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment